What is gambling in affiliate marketing?
There are several types of gambling affiliate programs with different cooperation schemes between the bookmaker and the partner and variants of bonuses for advertising a betting company:
- a commission from the bookmaker’s income;
- a fixed fee for each referral with a deposit;
- fixed fee for the number of clicks on an affiliate link;
- fixed fee for the number of registered users;
- interest on losses of referred customers;
- individual conditions!
The bookmaker brings up a balance for all referrals of a partner for a certain period and pays an agreed commission if the balance is positive for the bookmaker, i.e., profit was earned from a partner’s referrals.
How to determine a good gambling offer?
How much each player you bring in, and how many such customers there will be, directly depends not only on your site or channel but also on the gambling offers. The points below will help you understand gambling affiliate ratings and how good a betting offer is for you as an advertiser:
- Bookmaker’s reputation indicators. If the bookmaker is on the “blacklist” or there are a lot of negative reviews about it, the lifetime value of the user you bring will be very short.
- Event coverage. The wider the coverage, the higher the chance that the player will find the appropriate odds for himself and make a bet.
- The relevance of affiliate links. This is a very important factor when working with offshore bookmakers. Check how quickly the bookmaker changes its mirrors and affiliate redirect domains.
- Allowed types of traffic. Contact your manager and find out which types of traffic the bookmaker is ready to accept, and which are prohibited. If you don’t do it right away, your account may be blocked later due to the use of inappropriate traffic.
- What types of remuneration are supported by the bookmaker. Usually, there are three of them: Revenue Share, CPA and mixed type.
Cooperation with online gambling partner can be carried out as by one of the standard cooperation schemes, as well as have a creative component for the partner, but it should be understood that in this segment there is now a lot of competition.
The target audience of gambling affiliate sites
Do you know who is really interested in sports betting or casino games? The answer will determine the success of your promotional campaigns to attract players to the gambling platform, your strategy for promoting your gambling affiliate sites in search engine rankings, and to attract quality traffic. According to the statistics data, the average player in India is a man aged 20-45, less than 10% of the total number of active users are women.
The most important and undeniable factor is that customers of betting shops are interested in sports. The largest number of bets is on soccer. Players prefer to receive information about sports and events via the Internet. A significant part of clients read news and watch broadcasts on the web. Social networks also play an important role.
Traffic sources for gambling in 2021 for gambling partners
In order to advertise gambling partners you need to have some platform for posting information, affiliate links and other promotional materials. There are several different sources of traffic, which can be used to work effectively on the affiliate program of bookmaker’s offices.
The most popular and widespread source of traffic to bookmaker’s is a site of sports or bookmaking forecasts. It may be a general sports resource, a specialized website with betting theme, a personal blog or a page of a successful bookmaker. A personal channel on YouTube or an account in one of the popular social networks can also be an effective tool for advertising a betting company.
How much can you earn on gambling Affiliate Programs?
Income in the affiliate programs directly depends on the number of attracted bettors and their activity on the bookmaker’s Internet platform. As the vast majority of bookmakers’ clients suffer losses in the long run, increasing the number of referrals reduces the dependence on the results of sports events and other factors affecting the bookmakers’ income.
Partner’s income is not limited by any restrictions, except for the terms of cooperation with a bookie (for example, whether it is a lifetime commission from referrals or CPA), the amount of earnings can be very solid. At some point, earnings from an affiliate program can become a passive income, with a minimum amount of effort and time required.
Conclusion on top Gambling Affiliate Programs
Like any other business participation in gambling affiliate programs has its own Pro’s & Cons. As for the advantages, you can start earning with without investing, or with a low budget, have a passive income and choose the methods of operation and the partners themselves to your liking. As a disadvantage, is that the rewards are often accrued as a percentage of losses. Conversely, if the punter leaves the casino with a profit, the webmaster is left with a negative balance. Another pitfall is that there are a lot of unscrupulous bookmakers on the market, who are willing to cheat not only their customers, bettors but also their partners. Therefore, it is worth cooperating with top gambling affiliate programs of reputable brands that value their own reputation.