What are Affiliate Programs?
Such a program is a way of cooperation between those who have some product to sell and those who can sell it (or rather, recommend it), receiving from each sale part of the revenue.
How Do Casino Affiliate Programs Work?
It is not difficult to find on the Internet the casino affiliate rating. What you need to pay attention at when considering casino affiliate programs? Above all, it is the product, which you will have to work with. The gambling partner should be of high quality, attractive and informative.
The principle of work is based on the following scheme:
- The owner of a traffic source registers in the selected casino affiliate system and gets an ad or a contextual link leading to the gambling operator;
- The affiliate places the created ad/link on their own service;
- The potential customer sees the ad and clicks on the link;
- The casino receives the player, and the partner receives a commission (the amount of payment is agreed upon in advance)!
Among the important Pro’s & Cons of these programs is highly qualified technical support is an integral part of any self-respecting service. The Affiliate Programs that you choose, should have responsive Technical support, if you have one, you will promptly solve all the problems that arise, thereby saving time. And if this is not the case, then there is a reason to consider whether or not to collaborate with such a partner.
How to Become an Affiliate
In order to adhere to online casino affiliate programs, you either to contact the managers of the bookmaker’s office using one of the contacts left on the casino affiliate sites, or fill in the registration form directly on the website dedicated to casino partners. In any case, you will need to express your desire to advertise this bookmaker’s office and tell about your own resources – website, social media account, etc. – through which you are going to attract the traffic to the bookmaker’s platform in India. In case you get approved, you will get access to the “admin” of the affiliate program and all the necessary tools to promote the bookmaker.
How the Payment Models Work
The gambling companies, as a rule, cooperate with the affiliates on the following terms:
- Revenue Share is one of the basic models. For each player brought to the casino, you get a percentage of his losses. In the case of large winnings of the client, the casino often shares the losses with his partner.
- CPA is when you get a fixed payment for the attracted player who has made his first deposit (cost per action). The amount of money rate depends on the agreement concluded with you.
- Hybrid payment model: a mixed option, where you can get a payout for the first deposit of the attracted user, and subsequently you receive a percentage of his losses.
As for the issue which model is more profitable, it all depends on the quality of your traffic and financial capabilities (turnover). Usually, the choice of format comes down to the origin of the traffic.
Various Payment Method Options
Since players lose more often than they win, the revenue share scheme has more advantages than disadvantages. It is used by both bookmakers and online casinos, and the traffic sources can be any, only motivated traffic is prohibited.
In the CPA case, you get a reward for certain user actions: registration, first deposit, or game. Your task is to refer a client to perform certain actions. Data on how he will behave and whether he will become a regular customer will not be available. You will not receive more a penny, and all the profits from the brought client go to the casino.
Sub-affiliate referral system is a variant for passive income. You need to attract other webmasters and affiliates, connecting them to the online casino programs by your referral link. This is an option of the passive income. Your sub-affiliate will get the full commission from a casino, and you will get app.2-5% share of it.
When deciding on a casino affiliate program, it is advisable to carefully study the rules, so as not to encounter blocked payments. In addition, be sure to read the latest reviews of the top casino affiliate programs to ensure there are no problems with the enrollment of players, accounting for their deposits and payments to partners.